click it

live
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 26 September 2013

Tagged under: , , , , ,

Asif azim new entry in Bigg boss house

From Day one of Bigg Boss Saath-7, Kushal and Sangram have been the hunks of the show. In any case now, there is set to be another hottie going into the house, who will definitely redirect consideration from the two. Asif Azim, a model from Bangladesh, is set to go into the house on Thursday, and we trust that he mixes up things a spot in the house. 

Asif is a Bangladeshi model who had an extremely unobtrusive childhood, however his etched form and seething looks have made him a much looked for after model. He has done various incline shows and has additionally been offered in notice movies. 

I accept that 'Your work may as well represent yourself' and I am sure that my great deeds inside the house will make me a champ 

This 29 year old feels that Bigg Boss is the most amazing stage on Indian TV today, and subsequently will attempt his fortunes to addition acclaim and accompanying with this show. He has additionally been viewing the show for as far back as week, and will enter with a superior perspective of what every living soul has been dependent upon in the house. 

Asif views himself as to be extremely legitimate and direct, and uncovered that he had no method to survive the show till the closure. He additionally supports that since he hailed from a typical working class family, he doesn't have any issues with staying in the Jahannum side of the house. Discussing his passage in the show, Asif said, "Bigg Boss is the greatest show on Indian TV and I am truly eager to be a part of it. The candidates this season have fluctuated psyches and I am certain that I will become friends with the majority of them. I accept that 'Your work may as well represent yourself' and I am sure that my exceptional deeds inside the house will procure me enough votes from gatherings of people to make me a victor!" 

 The housemates on both sides of the wall have as of recently structured assemblies and close kinships, so it will be intriguing to perceive how the section of another and hot (we can't get over that certainty) housemate will influence the amusements that the players have as of recently set. 

asif azim a bangladeshi modelnew entry in bigg boss

0 comments:

Post a Comment