click it

live
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 28 September 2013

Tagged under: , , , ,

VIDYA BALAN LADY JAMES BOND IN BOBBY JASOOS

Performing artist Vidya Balan, who will be seen as a ladies criminologist in "Bobby Jasoos", says the individuals who need to see the female James Bond might as well see her. 

" every one of you need to see the woman James Bond, then I am right here," said Vidya - without uncovering much - when gotten some information about "Bobby Jasoos". 

To be controlled by Sameer Shaikh and transformed by Dia Mirza and Sahil Sangha, "Bobby Jasoos" will go on floors by mid-November. 

Looking slimmer, the performing artist said the weight reduction was for "Shaadi Ke Side Effects". 

Vidya said: "For 'Dirty Picture' and "Ghanchakkar" I needed to put on weight. In 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects' I play a urban young lady and the film requested a specific figure sort, so I have lost the weight that I picked up for my past movies." 

"Shaadi Ke Side Effects" will see the crisp match of Viday and Farhan Akhtar. The performing artist was all acclaim for her co-star. 

"I have seen 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag' and the flawlessness and commitment Farhan has accomplished for the film is exemplary. I am an immense aficionado of Farhan Akhtar. There is such a great amount of to gain experience from him."

VIDYA BALAN LADY JAMES BOND IN " BOBBY JASOOS"


VIDYA BALAN LADY JAMES BOND IN " BOBBY JASOOS"
VIDYA BALAN LADY JAMES BOND IN " BOBBY JASOOS"

0 comments:

Post a Comment